Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunrise and Moonset

I can never seem to get my body adjusted to daylight savings times. With the end of it, I seem to be back in sync with my natural body rynthms. This morning I bounded out of bed with the alarm - something I couldn't do all summer. I looked outside and saw the full moon setting through the tree so I grabbed yesterday's pants, a warm hooded sweatshirt (refuse to start calling them hoodies) a hat, my Ughs and my camera and headed out to catch a few shots it. I turned around and saw the rosy light of dawn over the pond and snapped a few more shots. So here are my East meets West photos from this morning. For a view of the rising full moon in Kentucky with some love musings, I recommend: http://inthepantry.blogspot.com/2009/11/pushing-night-away-and-chasing-down.htmlay-and-chasing-down.html















1 comment: